The Graduate School of Gadjah Mada University established a doctoral program in 1950 and graduate program in 1980. The globalization and modernization of our era have been influencing society to improve their formal education to the graduate and doctoral level. This can be seen in the increasing number of graduate and doctoral students at GMU. In April 2009, the graduate school of GMU had 41.271 students that were awarded their graduate degrees and 1.067 received thier doctoratesl.
The primary vision of the Graduate School of Gadjah Mada University is to be a graduate school with an excellent International reputation based on the foundation of the state principle of Pancasila.
- The operation of a graduate school of top quality in order to develop and strengthen studentâ€™s mind, and embody take care national integrity with an international perspective.
- Developing educational programs which conform to the standards of globalization and resulting in an increase of transparent management with continuing quality.
- Increasing the quality of research which strengthen education and develops science, technology and art.
- An increasing dedication to society base on social responsibility for the sake of national interest.
- Encouraging continuing cooperation with research organizations, governments, entrepreneur, and to discern global trends in society.
- To produce alumni who have good morals, exhibit strong leadership and prossess strong, but pleasant personality based on national identity.
- Postgraduate library
- Language Training Centre, which can be used by postgraduate students to enhance their foreign language skills
- Computer Lab
- Convenient location in Yogyakarta equipped with Wi-Fi and standard internet connection
- Air conditioned class rooms equipped with LCD
- BNI Bank
Program Study :
- American Studies
- Art Performance
- Biomedical Engineering
- Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies
- Communication and Instruction on Development
- Culture and Media Studies
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Science
- Geoinformation for Spatial Planning and Disaster Risk Management
- Library and Information Management
- MANAGEMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Master in Tourism Studies
- Medical Law
- Middle Eastern Studies
- National Resistance
- Peace and Conflict Resolution Master Program
- Policy Studies
- Population Master Program
- Public Administration
The Graduate School of Gadjah Mada University
Jl. Teknika Utara, Pogung, Sleman, Yogyakarta, 55281
(0274) 544975, 555881, 564239
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : http://pasca.ugm.ac.id